RUGBYWARFARE OFFERS BI-YEARLY £500 SCHOLARSHIPS
At Rugby Warfare, we value education and helping those in need. We understand how hard it can be in today’s world to be a student and trying to survive with a minimal budget but also make the most out of University life. Depending on your circumstances, performing optimally at University can be easily hindered by financial stress. We want to help with that. In an effort to make things a little easier for students and their families, we are pleased to be offering a bi-yearly £500 scholarship to individuals who are currently attending or planning to attend University in the United Kingdom. We will also be giving the winner a bundle of free clothing from our range, perfect for casual wear to University and to stay fit in the gym.
About the company: Rugby Warfare is a rugby clothing brand that focuses on the rugby “lifestyle market for both men and women.
In order to apply, applicants must submit a 750+ word essay on the following topic:
“Evaluate the difficulty of eating healthily and being active whilst being a student at College or University and what can be done to overcome the challenges.”
Out of the pool of applicants, we will choose five finalists. We will then post the five finalists’ essays on our blog and our social media pages.
The application guidelines are as follows:
- Essays must be received by May 27th, 2017
- Applications should be emailed to email@example.com in word format, no link to Google Docs or PDFs
- Applicants should include their name, address and phone number
- Applicants should include a link to their Facebook profile so that way we may confirm their identity and school enrolment
- The applicant should state where they are currently attending or be planning to attend University in the body of their submission email
- No additional information should be included
- Once the application deadline has passed, the essays will be reviewed and judged based on the following criteria:
-Responsiveness to the question
– Grammar and style
– Thoughtfulness and originality
– The persuasiveness of the arguments presented
We look forward to your submissions and helping the winners meet their educational costs and help them promote health and fitness!
Lewys Aron – Swansea University